I love eating pudding. I've been making pudding since I was 10 years old
helping my mom who sold the pudding to our neighbors back then.
I normally serve my pudding with my favorite vanilla sauce with rum (my earlier post). The vanilla sauce enhances the pudding taste and just the perfect
sauce for my pudding. I suggest you try this and you're gonna love it.
- 750ml/cc milk - I use a non-fat milk
- 1 sachet agar-agar (jelly) powder (Swallow globe brand is the best) - no
- 20gr cocoa powder - I normally use a block of dark chocolate then I grate
- 125gr sugar
- 2 egg yolks (lightly beaten)
- 20gr margarine
- 1tsp vanilla powder
- Salt and rum to taste
- Cookie crumbles - I use 4 pieces DIGESTIVE cookies
- Put the cocoa, milk, agar-agar powder, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla powder,
and salt into the pot and bring to boil while keep on stirring slowly.
- Put the margarine while keep on stirring until the mixture is boiled.
- Once it is boiled, stir a little bit to release the heat and when it is cooling down, put all the cookies crumbles into the mixture and stir.
- Pour into a jelly mould and leave it to cool.