2 plates of cooked white rice
3 pieces of broccoli
1 Big onion – diced thinly
½ can of corned beef
4 cloves of garlic – cut into small pieces.
1 tbsp salty Soya sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the garlic and onion until the smell comes out. Put the broccoli in and mix it until the broccoli softens.
- Put the corned beef and stir it with the onion for about 2 minutes.
- Give a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir it again.
- Put the rice and stir it until all the ingredients mix evenly.
- Put the soya sauce and mix all again.
- Give more salt and pepper to taste and mix it again until everything is evenly mixed and cooked.
There you have it.