2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp chopped challots and chopped garlic
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp grind red chilli
2 lime leaves
200 gr Siakap fish fillet (or any other big fish with alot of meat)
Salt, sugar and 1 tsp vinegar to taste
2 tomatoes cut into cubes
200 gr tauge (bean sprout) boiled and drained
- Heat the cooking oil in the frying pan. Fry the challot and garlic with ginger, turmeric, chilli and lime leaves until the nice fragrance come out.
- Put the fish fillet into the frying pan, seasoned with salt, sugar, and vinegar.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water
- Put the tomato cubes and mix them all until fish cooked.
- Put tauge (bean sprout) on the bowl then pour the fish mixture into a bowl.
- The fish tauge is ready to be served.
It's not difficult, right? It's simple, delicious, healthy and quick.